Wednesday, November 16, 2011

About Freaking Time!

It is official I have finally figured out how to blog. Thanks to my good buddy Carley Cheff who has been asking me to get a blog for just over a year. After hours of being laughed at by a coworker I have figured it out! and can I just say I already feel loads more intelligent. Any way enough gloating. I am getting really excited for this coming weekend. Tyson and I are headed up to my hometown of South Jordan. So all you crazy cats up north better get ready for me to blow into town. Tyson will be attending the 3A state game. to cheer on his little brother Koy Gubler one of the top dudes on the team. I think this is going to be their year. GO TIGERS!!! I am excited to see my bestest friend in the whole world, Kenzie, and we are going to the new twilight movie. I am not even ashamed that i am freaking excited to see the movie.

2 comments:

Lynette Rounds said...

you figured it out better than i have. i don't even know how to make mine look cute :P and i have had mine for a while now :P

Miranda & Tyson Gubler said...

Ha ha well i sympathize with you so maybe while I am up north we can figure it out together!